By William Chandler
Better late than never, as they say. Battlefield 4’s often chastised low tickrate problem is about to be fixed. The most noticeable improvement by far is in the hit detection, meaning you won’t find yourself getting shot for a few moments after you enter cover and whatnot. But that’s not all!
According to this post on the official blog, there are several other notable improvements like:
• Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
• Character collision improvements
• Fix to reduce object damage mismatch between client/server.
• Fix explosion packs not being able to be shot sometimes
• Improvements for client side packet loss
• Client crash fixes
Honestly, this might just be enough to get me back into playing the game. If only briefly.